Monday 12 November 2012

Santa baby....

I thought I would add a little festive cheer to this post as it is coming up to that time of year again (only 6 Saturdays left before the big day!!). Now some of you maybe wondering what to get that certain someone as a gift - maybe your husband, boyfriend (or girlfriend), bit on the side, fuck buddy only you know. Why not go all out, as well as being a little selfish & get a Sexy Miss Santa outfit - that way he gets a present to un-wrap (you of course) & you both get a good seeing too! 

Now the outfit itself is only £30 (which when he see's you in it is a small price to pay for the look on his face). The accessories are sold separate but are not essential, however I can personally say that a pair of white fish net stockings work a beaut teamed up with a pair of red fuck me shoes (the higher the better but make sure you can walk in them first!!).

Ann Summers do have a number of different versions of this festive little number, I can also recommend the "Miss Clause Sexy Christmas" outfit - works a treat.
Lets face it, its not everyday that you get to dress up or have a little role play & what better time than Christmas. You can even get him to sit on your knee if you wanna go all out & ask if he has been a good boy this year, only it will be his sack that is being emptied not yours :o)

Now if you are a bit more daring, are on a bit more of a budget but still like having a bit of fun then maybe you could go for the "All wrapped up" dress.
As you can see it is somewhat more revealing & lets be honest you are more than likely gonna need someone to tie it up, never mind have him un-tie you (not very practical & may definately kill the mood).
At £18 for a large ribbon to wrap around yourself i'm not really convinced but would love to hear if anyone has given it a go. If it were me then my man would probably come in & find me with it tied in a double knot which I can't undo & am getting very fustrated at!! Either that or I would have tied myself to the bed or something as equally stupid....

Its fun, original & will gaurentee a night of passion, so while you are sat browsing the web pop on over & see Ann (I have links to the sight located on the blog page) she might have a few stocking fillers for ya to assist with a VERY SEXY CHRISTMAS :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment